Many people have heard about hemp, but not everyone knows what is so special about it, and why the opportunity to buy products from this plant has become commonplace in stores and departments of dietary and healthy nutrition. After all, even some five years ago it was necessary to try hard to find an ad on the Internet “selling something made of hemp”, and now many products are sold online and in retail stores in cities of Australia. It is time to leave the notion that this plant is prohibited and associated with drugs.
Hemp Health Products
So how healthy is this crop really and what are Hemp Health Products.
The composition and unique properties of hemp seeds:
- Polyunsaturated fatty acids in hemp seeds account for over 90%.
- The essential fatty acids Omega 6 (linolenic acid) and Omega 3 (alpha-linolenic acid) is the # 1 supplements for cardiovascular health. Namely, in hemp seeds, these components are contained in ideal proportions for favorable assimilation by the human body. This ratio of Omega 3 and Omega 6 in nature exists only in hemp seeds.
- The high content of phosphorus, calcium, magnesium, iron, potassium, sulfur, zinc.
- Lots of fiber.
- Vitamin A, C, E.
- Stearidonic acid and gamma-linolenic acid, which are responsible for the body’s metabolic processes, are essential fatty acids.
- The protein part of the seeds contains a large amount of a complex of essential amino acids – edestine, albumin, and arginine.
Hemp protein, oil, flour, and bran, even after processing, contain all of the listed useful components, in different proportions (for more information on the content of trace elements of each product, see the product card).
Hemp Health Products
All products in-store are made exclusively from technical hemp. This plant variety does not contain the psychoactive component THC, which is a narcotic substance. Accordingly, products made from technical hemp are allowed for consumption.
All hemp food products presented in our store are recommended for use by athletes, pregnant women, the elderly, and children. Hemp includes varieties of the cannabis plant grown for fiber, seeds, and oils. It is different from other varieties such as marijuana, which are used medicinally in humans and as a recreational drug.
The cannabis plant contains more than 100 chemicals called phytocannabinoids, including cannabidiol (CBD) and tetrahydrocannabinol (THC). Hemp strains produce minimal levels of THC, the main psychotropic component of marijuana. The THC content of marijuana is typically 10% or more, but hemp must have a THC content of 0.3% or less. Cannabis has no intoxicating effect when it takes in low quantity.
With this change in status, hemp is now used for many purposes, including CBD for humans and animals. Pet owners and riders are using products in a fast-growing market to relieve pain, soothe, and various medical conditions. Some companies process hemp seeds and hemp seed oil as a human food product, and some use other parts of the plant to extract CBD. The hemp seed oil has a wonderful fatty acid profile (healthy balance) and we decided to use it as a carrier for CBD, which comes from other parts of the plant.